Sawyer Savings Bank
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY: SR. BRANCH ASSOCIATE (Customer Service Representative)
Full-Time Position in our Saugerties Office. Excellent Pay and Benefit Package. If interested in learning more, please contact the HR Department at HR@sawyersavings.com or 845-217-6022. Application available on our website and may be mailed, along with Resumes, to Sawyer Savings Bank HR Department, 87 Market Street, Saugerties, NY 12477. EOE/MFDV
Markertek: Content Creation Specialist
Markertek, is a highly specialized broadcast and pro-audio supply house serving the technical side of the media industry. We have the passion, the know-how and the experience to take customer service to the next level. It’s a responsive and responsible attitude that our customers count on.
Markertek is seeking a detailed oriented individual with data entry experience. As an Item ID / Content Creation Specialist you are responsible for entering items in our inventory data base system for all Tower trade names for the purposes of fulfilling orders as well as marketing in both print and digital media.
Key Responsibilities for Item ID / Content Creation Specialist :
- Constantly monitor Item ID Inbox and fulfill all the Item ID entry requests from Sales staff in order to satisfy a pending order & new product entry to be featured on our websites
- Create and import ongoing spreadsheets of items for the purposes of loading product in mass as new items to Response & updating existing products already in Response with the necessary information
- Advocate from the customers perspective ensuring that all data related a product (descriptions, specifications, features) are accurately represented on our websites.
- Gather and upload product related manuals, spec sheets and videos to provide the absolute best info for our customers.
- Regularly communicate with members of the Content Team & Work closely with any and all department heads to constantly improve our methods of communication and workflow.
- Maintain necessary relationships with suppliers and key supplier contacts to stay current with the latest product introductions / product content information.
- Maintain and amend all of the necessary data as dictated by reports emailed to both Item ID and individually.
- Make decisions on whether a product will appear on any of our websites and execute accordingly the steps to do so.
- Double check all work including previously loaded items for accuracy and verify on all websites information is appearing properly.
- Attend inhouse vendor trainings.
- Perform testing of all new website changes prior to moving into production.
- Be proactive looking for and suggesting areas to improve efficiency, communication and collaboration.
Skills Required for Item ID / Content Creation Specialist :
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Data Entry Skills (speed and accuracy)
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and resourceful
- Prioritization, time management and communication skills are critical
- Working knowledge of Windows, Excel. and internet savy a must
- Previous knowledge of A/V industry and products is a plus
For more information about the company and its products, please visit
Currently only local candidates will be considered since relocation assistance is not provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Markertek Product Pricing Analyst
The PRODUCT PRICING ANALYST works with the team to maintain and update all product pricing based on vendor policies and the competitive market. This person will work closely with members of the sales, purchasing, and content teams and will report to the VP of Marketing. The overall goal is to ensure the brand remains competitive in the market by offering product at the correct retail price. This position includes the need for research both online and through catalogs, adherence to vendor pricing policies and minimum advertised prices (MAPs), and a general understanding of pricing strategies.
- Stay abreast of new product entries in the company database and set retail pricing accordingly
- Maintaining product pricing based on various daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Position all products at a competitive price as dictated by analyzing our industry marketplace
- Effective use of reporting to determine what products will be shown or removed based on sales history, new introductory status or closeout status
- Effective use of outside vendor reporting tools that monitor our competitors
- Work to meet the goals of any print deadline when applicable
- Work with designated purchasing agents to identify potential map violations and/or issues that may impact discounts
- Work with Item ID Entry team to identify pricing corrections when necessary
- Update retail pricing based on vendor announced updates
- Maintain product pricing on time sensitive vendor initiatives such as promotions
Skills Required / General:
- Knowledge of house ERP system (Response by Colinear)
- Proficient working knowledge of EXCEL and full Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective use of any given web browser, pricing analysis software, etc as a business tool
- Understand spreadsheet manipulation in order to work efficiently on projects
- The ability to Multi-task and work effectively to complete time sensitive projects when applicable
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- As part of conducting day to day business, an outgrowth is to be mindful of finding outside vendors who might help improve our systems and the customer experience
- As a member of the Marketing team, employee will assist as warranted to test new initiatives and new features being launched on any Tower website or catalog
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Ulster County Department of the Environment
The Ulster County Department of the Environment is seeking qualified application to fill a summer Youth Worker position. The successful candidate will be primarily focused on supporting the County’s Bring Your Own Bag Act. On July 15th, single use plastic bags will be banned in Ulster County and the Department is currently engaged in education and outreach around this initiative.
For this position, we are looking for candidates with a demonstrated interest and strength in the environment or sustainability. Experience interacting with the public and/or with social media is desired.
This is a paid internship. For more information/or to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Markertek – Customer Service / Inside Sales
Markertek is a highly specialized broadcast and pro-audio supply house serving the technical side of the media industry. We have the passion, the know-how and the experience to take customer service to the next level. It’s a responsive and responsible attitude that our customers count on.
As a Customer Service Rep / Inside Sales Associate we want team-oriented people who take initiative; people who will be focused on our customers; people who can communicate; people comfortable taking the lead and holding themselves accountable for doing a great job. Are you interested in starting a career with us?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for Customer Service / Inside Sales:
- Respond to customer by answering questions and following up with product recommendations and price quotes utilizing great customer service techniques.
- Order entry and delivery scheduling, customer follow-up and related duties.
- Document information regarding each individual order (i.e. shipping, billing, phone contact, etc.)
- Inform customer of all charges, back ordered items, shipping delays, etc.
- Follow-up with appropriate dept as required (including customer) for any issues with an order
- Participate in/complete product training’s (we provide excellent training)
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS for Customer Service / Inside Sales:
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous Customer Service/Inside Sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic – multitasking environment.
- Eye for detail
- Comfortable working as part of a collaborative team
- Bilingual (Spanish) and/or previous multimedia (broadcast, pro-audio, video, etc.) sales/customer service experience a plus
In addition to an exciting and collaborative workplace, we also offer outstanding benefits including medical/dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, an employee stock ownership program (ESOP) and the opportunity to work with a successful company that is community minded.
For more information on our company, products, or to apply please visit https://markertek.com
Job Type: Full-time