Salon Floor Assistant- Licensed Operator
Gerta’s of Austria, 728 Route 212, Saugerties, NY 12477
Part-time position for Thursdays and Fridays- 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. More hours may be available.
Friendly disposition and liking people. For more inquiries please call Lori at 845-246-3367
Wednesday through Friday 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Full-time and part-time temporary
Assembler positions available ($11–11.50/hour).
Simulaids,is a leader in manufacture and distribution of medical training manikins,
for over 50 years, offers team work in clean and air-conditioned work environment.
Full-time hours: Monday – Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm, OR 2:30 pm to 11 pm.
Part-time hours require 4 hours per day, or 8 hours per day 3 days per week.
Part-time schedule subject to approval.
Duties: Safely and efficiently assembling &/or packing high-quality medical training manikins.
Required skills and abilities: All positions require manual dexterity, visual inspection, dependability, ability to stand/sit for up to 8 hours. Assemblers work with trimming and hand tools, adhesives, paints and cleaning fluids.
Apply today: In person at 16 Simulaids Drive, Saugerties, NY or
email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Simulaids and the products we create, please visit us on the web at www.simulaids.com. Simulaids is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service / Inside Sales
Markertek is a highly specialized broadcast and pro-audio supply house serving the technical side of the media industry. We have the passion, the know-how and the experience to take customer service to the next level. It’s a responsive and responsible attitude that our customers count on.
As a Customer Service Rep / Inside Sales Associate we want team-oriented people who take initiative; people who will be focused on our customers; people who can communicate; people comfortable taking the lead and holding themselves accountable for doing a great job. Are you interested in starting a career with us?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for Customer Service / Inside Sales:
- Respond to customer by answering questions and following up with product recommendations and price quotes utilizing great customer service techniques.
- Order entry and delivery scheduling, customer follow-up and related duties.
- Document information regarding each individual order (i.e. shipping, billing, phone contact, etc.)
- Inform customer of all charges, back ordered items, shipping delays, etc.
- Follow-up with appropriate dept as required (including customer) for any issues with an order
- Participate in/complete product training’s (we provide excellent training)
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS for Customer Service / Inside Sales:
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous Customer Service/Inside Sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic – multitasking environment.
- Eye for detail
- Comfortable working as part of a collaborative team
- Bilingual (Spanish) and/or previous multimedia (broadcast, pro-audio, video, etc.) sales/customer service experience a plus
In addition to an exciting and collaborative workplace, we also offer outstanding benefits including medical/dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, an employee stock ownership program (ESOP) and the opportunity to work with a successful company that is community minded.
For more information on our company, products, or to apply please visit https://markertek.com
Job Type: Full-time