Salon Floor Assistant- Licensed Operator
Gerta’s of Austria, 728 Route 212, Saugerties, NY 12477
Part-time position for Thursdays and Fridays- 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. More hours may be available.
Friendly disposition and liking people. For more inquiries please call Lori at 845-246-3367
Wednesday through Friday 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Full-time and part-time temporary
Assembler positions available ($11–11.50/hour).
Simulaids,is a leader in manufacture and distribution of medical training manikins,
for over 50 years, offers team work in clean and air-conditioned work environment.
Full-time hours: Monday – Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm, OR 2:30 pm to 11 pm.
Part-time hours require 4 hours per day, or 8 hours per day 3 days per week.
Part-time schedule subject to approval.
Duties: Safely and efficiently assembling &/or packing high-quality medical training manikins.
Required skills and abilities: All positions require manual dexterity, visual inspection, dependability, ability to stand/sit for up to 8 hours. Assemblers work with trimming and hand tools, adhesives, paints and cleaning fluids.
Apply today: In person at 16 Simulaids Drive, Saugerties, NY or
email a resume to email@example.com
To learn more about Simulaids and the products we create, please visit us on the web at www.simulaids.com. Simulaids is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Markertek is seeking a Credit & Billing Clerk
The primary responsibilities of the Credit & Billing Clerk will be to manage customer accounts in all aspects of credit and billing functions. This includes but is not limited to credit report analysis, payment terms and billing coordinating, setting up and organizing customer account info, account management, order assessing/releasing and payment processing.
Key responsibilities of the Credit & Billing Clerk:
- Review and analyze customer credit reports/reference for credit limit assessments and updating
- Ensure orders placed on hold are assessed and released on time
- Assist with the payment terms negotiations
- Maintain and update account information to ensure correct invoice processing
- Coordinate with outside credit agencies to maintain a high level of risk management while keeping sales a top priority (Command Credit point person)
- Process payments and refunds accurately and timely
- Facilitate collection efforts by organizing and updating customer info and contact
- Work closely with management to ensure company priorities and goals are being met
Knowledge and Skills Requirements of the Credit & Billing Clerk:
- strong attention to detail
- high level of analytical skill
- strong computer skills – EXCEL a must
- effective communication internally and externally
- goal driven
- high degree of integrity
- stellar customer service skills
Monday – Friday, Full time, EOE
To learn more about our products or if you are interested in applying please visit our website https://www.markertek.com/careers.asp