Markertek: Content Creation Specialist
Markertek, is a highly specialized broadcast and pro-audio supply house serving the technical side of the media industry. We have the passion, the know-how and the experience to take customer service to the next level. It’s a responsive and responsible attitude that our customers count on.
Markertek is seeking a detailed oriented individual with data entry experience. As an Item ID / Content Creation Specialist you are responsible for entering items in our inventory data base system for all Tower trade names for the purposes of fulfilling orders as well as marketing in both print and digital media.
Key Responsibilities for Item ID / Content Creation Specialist :
- Constantly monitor Item ID Inbox and fulfill all the Item ID entry requests from Sales staff in order to satisfy a pending order & new product entry to be featured on our websites
- Create and import ongoing spreadsheets of items for the purposes of loading product in mass as new items to Response & updating existing products already in Response with the necessary information
- Advocate from the customers perspective ensuring that all data related a product (descriptions, specifications, features) are accurately represented on our websites.
- Gather and upload product related manuals, spec sheets and videos to provide the absolute best info for our customers.
- Regularly communicate with members of the Content Team & Work closely with any and all department heads to constantly improve our methods of communication and workflow.
- Maintain necessary relationships with suppliers and key supplier contacts to stay current with the latest product introductions / product content information.
- Maintain and amend all of the necessary data as dictated by reports emailed to both Item ID and individually.
- Make decisions on whether a product will appear on any of our websites and execute accordingly the steps to do so.
- Double check all work including previously loaded items for accuracy and verify on all websites information is appearing properly.
- Attend inhouse vendor trainings.
- Perform testing of all new website changes prior to moving into production.
- Be proactive looking for and suggesting areas to improve efficiency, communication and collaboration.
Skills Required for Item ID / Content Creation Specialist :
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Data Entry Skills (speed and accuracy)
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and resourceful
- Prioritization, time management and communication skills are critical
- Working knowledge of Windows, Excel. and internet savy a must
- Previous knowledge of A/V industry and products is a plus
For more information about the company and its products, please visit
Currently only local candidates will be considered since relocation assistance is not provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Markertek Product Pricing Analyst
The PRODUCT PRICING ANALYST works with the team to maintain and update all product pricing based on vendor policies and the competitive market. This person will work closely with members of the sales, purchasing, and content teams and will report to the VP of Marketing. The overall goal is to ensure the brand remains competitive in the market by offering product at the correct retail price. This position includes the need for research both online and through catalogs, adherence to vendor pricing policies and minimum advertised prices (MAPs), and a general understanding of pricing strategies.
- Stay abreast of new product entries in the company database and set retail pricing accordingly
- Maintaining product pricing based on various daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Position all products at a competitive price as dictated by analyzing our industry marketplace
- Effective use of reporting to determine what products will be shown or removed based on sales history, new introductory status or closeout status
- Effective use of outside vendor reporting tools that monitor our competitors
- Work to meet the goals of any print deadline when applicable
- Work with designated purchasing agents to identify potential map violations and/or issues that may impact discounts
- Work with Item ID Entry team to identify pricing corrections when necessary
- Update retail pricing based on vendor announced updates
- Maintain product pricing on time sensitive vendor initiatives such as promotions
Skills Required / General:
- Knowledge of house ERP system (Response by Colinear)
- Proficient working knowledge of EXCEL and full Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective use of any given web browser, pricing analysis software, etc as a business tool
- Understand spreadsheet manipulation in order to work efficiently on projects
- The ability to Multi-task and work effectively to complete time sensitive projects when applicable
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- As part of conducting day to day business, an outgrowth is to be mindful of finding outside vendors who might help improve our systems and the customer experience
- As a member of the Marketing team, employee will assist as warranted to test new initiatives and new features being launched on any Tower website or catalog
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Taconic Advisors, Inc.
Do you know someone special? We’d love to meet them!
We’re looking for a talented person to join the Taconic Advisors team in Saugerties. This is a part-time Administrative Assistant position. We offer a flexible work environment in our beautiful new office space on Main Street. Job duties include organizing and scheduling client meetings, maintaining and filing client records, assisting with meeting preparation and light bookkeeping. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office systems, good communication skills, attention to detail, and strict confidentiality are required.
Please see a full job description here:
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Meredih Briggs, CFP® at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and support!
Taconic Advisors, Inc.
The Saugerties Farmers Market
The Saugerties Farmers Market is looking for a part-time outreach staff person to find SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, aka food stamps) recipients and encourage them to come to the Saugerties Farmers Market where their SNAP benefits will go twice as far. The Super SNAP program at the market doubles the value of SNAP for eligible food purchases made at the market.
Let’s spread the word the word about good, fresh, healthful food to which everyone is entitled.
The person we’re looking for is:
- Of the SNAP recipient community
- Lives in Saugerties
- Bi-lingual/Spanish speaking
- Positive networking type
Please reply to: Contact@SaugertiesFamersMarket.com
Paper House Productions
160 Malden Turnpike, Saugerties Wholesale
845-246-7261 ext 101
Starting Now -> September 2019
The position will be in the warehouse. The position involves stocking shelves with inventory., pulling product for shipment, and shipping orders to customers. There may be occasionally lifting, up to 40 pounds.
The Ulster County Department of the Environment
The Ulster County Department of the Environment is seeking qualified application to fill a summer Youth Worker position. The successful candidate will be primarily focused on supporting the County’s Bring Your Own Bag Act. On July 15th, single use plastic bags will be banned in Ulster County and the Department is currently engaged in education and outreach around this initiative.
For this position, we are looking for candidates with a demonstrated interest and strength in the environment or sustainability. Experience interacting with the public and/or with social media is desired.
This is a paid internship. For more information/or to apply please email: email@example.com
Salon Floor Assistant- Licensed Operator
Gerta’s of Austria, 728 Route 212, Saugerties, NY 12477
Part-time position for Thursdays and Fridays- 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. More hours may be available.
Friendly disposition and liking people. For more inquiries please call Lori at 845-246-3367
Wednesday through Friday 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Full-time and part-time temporary
Assembler positions available ($11–11.50/hour).
Simulaids,is a leader in manufacture and distribution of medical training manikins,
for over 50 years, offers team work in clean and air-conditioned work environment.
Full-time hours: Monday – Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm, OR 2:30 pm to 11 pm.
Part-time hours require 4 hours per day, or 8 hours per day 3 days per week.
Part-time schedule subject to approval.
Duties: Safely and efficiently assembling &/or packing high-quality medical training manikins.
Required skills and abilities: All positions require manual dexterity, visual inspection, dependability, ability to stand/sit for up to 8 hours. Assemblers work with trimming and hand tools, adhesives, paints and cleaning fluids.
Apply today: In person at 16 Simulaids Drive, Saugerties, NY or
email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Simulaids and the products we create, please visit us on the web at www.simulaids.com. Simulaids is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Markertek – Customer Service / Inside Sales
Markertek is a highly specialized broadcast and pro-audio supply house serving the technical side of the media industry. We have the passion, the know-how and the experience to take customer service to the next level. It’s a responsive and responsible attitude that our customers count on.
As a Customer Service Rep / Inside Sales Associate we want team-oriented people who take initiative; people who will be focused on our customers; people who can communicate; people comfortable taking the lead and holding themselves accountable for doing a great job. Are you interested in starting a career with us?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for Customer Service / Inside Sales:
- Respond to customer by answering questions and following up with product recommendations and price quotes utilizing great customer service techniques.
- Order entry and delivery scheduling, customer follow-up and related duties.
- Document information regarding each individual order (i.e. shipping, billing, phone contact, etc.)
- Inform customer of all charges, back ordered items, shipping delays, etc.
- Follow-up with appropriate dept as required (including customer) for any issues with an order
- Participate in/complete product training’s (we provide excellent training)
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS for Customer Service / Inside Sales:
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous Customer Service/Inside Sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic – multitasking environment.
- Eye for detail
- Comfortable working as part of a collaborative team
- Bilingual (Spanish) and/or previous multimedia (broadcast, pro-audio, video, etc.) sales/customer service experience a plus
In addition to an exciting and collaborative workplace, we also offer outstanding benefits including medical/dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, an employee stock ownership program (ESOP) and the opportunity to work with a successful company that is community minded.
For more information on our company, products, or to apply please visit https://markertek.com
Job Type: Full-time