The Saugerties Farmers Market is looking for a part-time outreach staff person to find SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, aka food stamps) recipients and encourage them to come to the Saugerties Farmers Market where their SNAP benefits will go twice as far. The Super SNAP program at the market doubles the value of SNAP for eligible food purchases made at the market.
Let’s spread the word the word about good, fresh, healthful food to which everyone is entitled.
The person we’re looking for is:
- Of the SNAP recipient community
- Lives in Saugerties
- Bi-lingual/Spanish speaking
- Positive networking type
Please reply to: Contact@SaugertiesFamersMarket.com
Paper House Productions
160 Malden Turnpike, Saugerties Wholesale
845-246-7261 ext 101
Starting Now -> September 2019
The position will be in the warehouse. The position involves stocking shelves with inventory., pulling product for shipment, and shipping orders to customers. There may be occasionally lifting, up to 40 pounds.
The Ulster County Department of the Environment is seeking qualified application to fill a summer Youth Worker position. The successful candidate will be primarily focused on supporting the County’s Bring Your Own Bag Act. On July 15th, single use plastic bags will be banned in Ulster County and the Department is currently engaged in education and outreach around this initiative.
For this position, we are looking for candidates with a demonstrated interest and strength in the environment or sustainability. Experience interacting with the public and/or with social media is desired.
This is a paid internship. For more information/or to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salon Floor Assistant- Licensed Operator
Gerta’s of Austria, 728 Route 212, Saugerties, NY 12477
Part-time position for Thursdays and Fridays- 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. More hours may be available.
Friendly disposition and liking people. For more inquiries please call Lori at 845-246-3367
Wednesday through Friday 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Full-time and part-time temporary
Assembler positions available ($11–11.50/hour).
Simulaids,is a leader in manufacture and distribution of medical training manikins,
for over 50 years, offers team work in clean and air-conditioned work environment.
Full-time hours: Monday – Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm, OR 2:30 pm to 11 pm.
Part-time hours require 4 hours per day, or 8 hours per day 3 days per week.
Part-time schedule subject to approval.
Duties: Safely and efficiently assembling &/or packing high-quality medical training manikins.
Required skills and abilities: All positions require manual dexterity, visual inspection, dependability, ability to stand/sit for up to 8 hours. Assemblers work with trimming and hand tools, adhesives, paints and cleaning fluids.
Apply today: In person at 16 Simulaids Drive, Saugerties, NY or
email a resume to email@example.com
To learn more about Simulaids and the products we create, please visit us on the web at www.simulaids.com. Simulaids is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service / Inside Sales
Markertek is a highly specialized broadcast and pro-audio supply house serving the technical side of the media industry. We have the passion, the know-how and the experience to take customer service to the next level. It’s a responsive and responsible attitude that our customers count on.
As a Customer Service Rep / Inside Sales Associate we want team-oriented people who take initiative; people who will be focused on our customers; people who can communicate; people comfortable taking the lead and holding themselves accountable for doing a great job. Are you interested in starting a career with us?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for Customer Service / Inside Sales:
- Respond to customer by answering questions and following up with product recommendations and price quotes utilizing great customer service techniques.
- Order entry and delivery scheduling, customer follow-up and related duties.
- Document information regarding each individual order (i.e. shipping, billing, phone contact, etc.)
- Inform customer of all charges, back ordered items, shipping delays, etc.
- Follow-up with appropriate dept as required (including customer) for any issues with an order
- Participate in/complete product training’s (we provide excellent training)
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS for Customer Service / Inside Sales:
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous Customer Service/Inside Sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic – multitasking environment.
- Eye for detail
- Comfortable working as part of a collaborative team
- Bilingual (Spanish) and/or previous multimedia (broadcast, pro-audio, video, etc.) sales/customer service experience a plus
In addition to an exciting and collaborative workplace, we also offer outstanding benefits including medical/dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, an employee stock ownership program (ESOP) and the opportunity to work with a successful company that is community minded.
For more information on our company, products, or to apply please visit https://markertek.com
Job Type: Full-time