Sunday, December 2, 2018
- DJ playing holiday music all day at Reis Parking Lot!
- Village shops with holiday decorated windows, discounts and free goodies!
- Holiday marketplace on patio behind Bella Luna all day!
- Kiersted House with Santa & his elf, petting zoo and holiday snacks!
- Saugerties Library ‘Celebration of Trees’ contest & free holiday treats!
- Boys and Girls Club with craft show & sale with free refreshments!
- Free horse & wagon rides from in front of Village Firehouse! (Weather permitting)
- First of 3 toy raffles at Reis Parking Lot!
- Second of 3 toy raffles at Reis Parking Lot!
- Third of 3 toy raffles at Reis Parking Lot!
- Community tree & monorah lighting at Reis Parking Lot!
- Decorated Fire truck parade of lights through the Village!
- Kiwanis Club presents the Seamon Park Tree lighting & reading of ‘The Night Before Christmas’!
- Awarding of trophies for decorated Firetrucks!
Village Shop Activities
- Kiersted House Holiday celebration with Santa and a petting zoo.Holiday snacks-12 to 4pm
- Saugerties Library Community Room-’Festival of Trees’- with Holiday snacks-12 to 4pm
- Boys & Girls Club-Craft Fair with Holiday snacks 12 to 4pm
- Montanos Shoe Store-77 Partition St-Holiday snacks-12-4pm
- O & Co- 81 Partition St-Free Hot Chocolate-12-4pm
- English Garden- 135 Partition St-Free holiday candy givaway-11:30 to 6pm
- Mirabellas-123 Partition St-Crafts for the kids,special Holiday drinks for the parents-12 to 4pm
- Ohana Cafe-117 Partition St-Free Holiday crepe with peppermint hot chocolate-8am to 4pm
- Savour Beauty & Spa-114 Partition St-Spend $100 on products & get free items-12 to 4pm
- Delicioso-78 Partition St-Free hot cocoa-All day while supplies last
- Village Vapors-110 Partition St-In store specials & sidewalk special merchadise for sale-10am to 4pm
- The Willow Tree-243 Main St-Special pricing on Holiday items, free holiday snacks-11am to 7pm
- Grist Mill Realty-265 Main St-Free holiday candy for kids-11am to 2pm
- Ratz & Rotz Boutique-262 Main St-Free candy canes-11am to 5pm
- Bella Luna-124 Partition St-Ukuleles playing on patio-12-2pm School of Rock playing 2:30-4:30pm
- Santa his Elves with complimentary holiday snacks 5 to 7pm
- Inquiring Minds Bookstore-200 Main St-Free hot chocolate for kids.12-4pm
- Central Hotel Antiques-85 Partition St- Wine & chios-12 to 4pm
- DIG Boutique-89 Partition St-Stop by to see what’s going on
- Bosco’s Mercantile-89A Partition St-Holiday cookies & hot chocolate 12 to 4pm
- Cross Contemorary Gallery-99 Partition St-Mulled wine-12 to 4pm
- Capsule Collection Boutique-105 Partition St-10% off-Free gift bags for spending over $50.-Holiday snacks
- Little Blueberry-107 Partition St-10% off-Free peppermint scrub-Free Holiday snacks
- Lucky Chocolates-113A Partition St-Free chocolate holiday pops 12 to 4pm
- Dancing Tulip Floral-139 Partition St-Free adult mulled cider-12 to 4pm
- Bluestone Coffee Roasters-138 Partition St-Free gingerbread cookies & holiday coffee- 12 to 4pm
- Lighthouse Home Accessaries-86 Partition St-Free cider-12 to 4pm
- Exchange Hotel-217 Main St-Kids crafts-12 to 4pm
- Smith Hardware-227 Main St-Free holiday snacks-free children’s light up holiday necklaces until gone
- Mother Earth Storeroom-249 Main St-Stop by to see what’s going on
- Dutch Ale House-253 Main St-Free hot cider for kids-$3 mulled wine for adults 12 to 4pm
- Perfect Blend Yarn & Tea Shop-50 Market St-Free hot tea & holiday cookies 12 to 4pm
- Kingtone Music-282 Main St-Free raffle for $25 gift certificate
- Happy Paws-282 Main St-Holiday snacks-12 to 4pm
- Hudson Valley Dessert Company-264 Main St-Kids decorate holiday cookies-12 to 4pm
- Genter Jewelers-248 Main St-Free raffle for watch-Free holiday candy-12 to 4pm
- Main Street Restaurant-244 Main St-Free churros while supplies last
- Comic Culture-320 Main St-Free Comics for kids while supplies last
- Emerge Gallery-228 Main St-Stop by to see
- Saugerties Antique Center-220 Main St-Free holiday snacks
- Rock de Casbah-216 Main St-Stop by to see
- Reis Insurance-27 Market St-Holiday ornament decorating for kids-Free hot chocolate & cookies-12 to 5pm
- M&T Bank-294 Main St-Crafts for kids-12 to 3pm
- Pop Vintage-252 Main St-10% off jewelry2-20% added on gift certificates-Hot mulled cider